- FBI: ISIS inspired Calif. student in campus stabbings
- Today in Afro History ! Brown vs. Board of Education ruling by U.S. Supreme Court in 1954 !
- Today in Afro History ! Author/Activist, Booker T. Washington passes away in 1915.
- Today in Afro History ! Thurgood Marshall is nominated to become the first Afro American on the U.S. Supreme Court in 1967 !
- Today in Afro History ! Thurgood Marshall becomes the first Afro American Supreme Court Justice in 1967 ! Guion Bluford becomes the first Afro American in space in 1983 !
- Today in Afro History ! The National Guard is called out to prevent Afro American students from enrolling in Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1957 !
Today in Afro History ! U.S. Supreme Court bans housing discrimination in 1968, known as the Civil Rights Act of 1968. Signed into law by President Johnson. 3,000 Afro American Students boycott Boston Public schools over the quality of their education in 1963 ! was last modified: May 31st, 2019 by Marc Alexander